Needing more resources on the topic of technology?
I have put together this presentation with a good variety of tasks to practise listening, reading and writing. The listening and reading tasks have been taking from Exampro.
The different activities go as follows:
1. Vocabulary test.
2. Translation to English, differentiated for F/H.
3. Finish the sentences, F/H.
5. Translation in pairs.
6. Writing 25 words for one of the questions; students can choose.
7. Listening H: P, N, P+N. Listening F: multiple choice.
8. Overlap reading. Answer the questions in English.
9. Give me 5: positive and negative adjectives, verbs in the present, past and future.
If you would like to have the presentation, you will need to leave a comment below and also email: email@example.com
Again, hope this lesson can help your planning and that your students benefit from it 😉 Let me know how it goes! I can’t wait to hear from you!
Don’t forget to comment 😉
Not long to go now!